Garage Door Opener Repair
Customer Issue: Mr. Jordan didn’t want to worry that his home wouldn’t be safe due to his frequently unreliable garage door not closing all the way.
Our Solution: Our professionals completed some thorough testing of our own, before uninstalling Mr. Jordan’s Genie 3053-TKV model garage door opener to open and examine. We tested further and discovered that the circuit board had been malfunctioning. Once our team replaced it and reassembled the opener, we reconnected it and assured the problem had been solved.
Customer Issue: Mr. Torres’ sensors had been accidentally tweaked from his children messing with them, making them malfunction and cause trouble when it came to the door closing.
Our Solution: Our expert took careful measurements and notes across the doorframe of the garage to find the precise position each sensor needed to be in. Once they were accordingly adjusted, they were also tested to assure they were working perfectly to keep anyone near the door safe from harm.
Customer Issue: One of the customer’s extension springs started looking dangerously frayed and needed to be replaced before they broke.
Our Solution: Loosening the springs by locking the door open, the team carefully eased the caps off of each spring, ensuring that no tension was caught behind a tangle or fracture. With all clear, they remove the springs, cleaned and oiled the extension cables, and installed the new pair.
Opener Remote Control Failed
Customer Issue: Remote control not doing anything.
Our Solution: We checked the batteries and antennae in the remote, and found nothing wrong. When we moved on to the wiring of the opener, we found a frayed wire connecting it to the receiver. When we replaced it, the door worked again.
Customer Issue: Warped and rusted tracks.
Our Solution: Both tracks needed to be replaced due to extensive rust and bending. We installed a new pair, and gave them each a nice protective coat of WD-40 to protect them for the foreseeable future.
Customer Issue: Worn out rollers.
Our Solution: A pair of Ultra-Lift MAX 2’’ rollers were installed to replace the old ones. After cleaning the tracks and ensuring they were aligned, we tested the door to ensure there was no more slowing or shuddering.